UCAS Personal Statement Consultation
UCAS operates the application process for British universities and our team of tutors can provide expert guidance and advice on applying for a law degree.
In addition, our tutors will work with you and help you to express your statement in the best possible way. Our one-to-one consultations are designed to find out about your personality and strengths and we then provide strategic guidance on how you can draft an excellent personal statement.
Our advice takes the following format:
- An initial consultation – this is where our advisers find out exactly what your aims and objectives are and which universities you want to apply to. We will talk to you about the application process and then provide guidance on how to structure a good personal statement.
- Review of first draft – after we have received the first draft of your personal statement, we will review it and prepare comments.
- First draft advice – we will have a discussion and provide feedback on how you can improve your personal statement and then suggest amendments.
- Review of second draft – we will then ask you to submit a second draft to us for a further review.
- Second draft advice – we will have a further discussion and provide any additional advice before you submit your statement.
- Follow-up – once you have submitted your statement and if your prospective university requires an interview, we can provide interview training.